OCCIDENTAL® Vision

Reaching the Epitome of Living Testimony & Releasing our Hidden Potential

GOALS

To continue to grow the seed of Jesus in our lives no matter where we are. God place us in Occidental, God place us in His destined place, God has His ways to help us to grow in Him. Amen.

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Message: A Choice to be Made

Dear Occidentalists,

The leadership camp has ended, and many I believe have returned home with a decision awaiting for you to be made.

This message not only entitles to those who went for the leadership camp, who are Thomas, Baorun, Pooiyee, John and Shawn, but also to the rest of those in the caregroup who are Jeremy, Evangeline, Brian, Edmund and Santono. I pray that as you read along, God will stirs in your heart a powerful determination, dilligence and perseverance to work together with me for the revival of Occidental's Vision & Goals.

I believe the teachings and the entire camp activities were indeed great for many of us have returned home with many learnings from the teachers, the game masters, the workshop speakers and also from our fellow brothers and sisters from other units which we may have gotten to know them through the camp.. As I was talking to Jasmine Poon today on MSN.. She told me: "Now will be a test for which whether the teaching is good or not by seeing whether the people apply them a not.."

This is indeed a matter of fact and I totally agree with it. The camp will only be a successful one if the people leave with transformation in their heart, decisions made with actions in their lives, and fruits coming along with their efforts made for GOD! Do you agree? Not only does this apply to those who went for the camp.. But those who have not! Do you know you play a part together with us too? Even though people like Edmund, Santono, Jeremy, Brian and Evan.. You were not present, but the camp will indeed be a successful one if it makes an impact on YOU through us! God's work manifest through His people.. And we are all His people! Amen?!

This camp answers one of my prayers.. That is my fear. I feel very unequipped many times when I wanted to serve God with all my might. But God encourages me powerfully with many unbelievable testimonies from all the campus.. That I must always remember, HE IS THE ONE THAT MAKE ALL THINGS POSSIBLE! Why am I still worrying? Why do I still fear? God will take away my fears.. God will be with me.. God will be with U! Have God stirs in your heart? Are you still in the midst of making that decision to go all out for God and be ready for His work?

Tomorrow will be our coreteam meet.. As we approaches the day.. I want everyone of us to think of this sentence, "A choice to be made". Its not a matter of whether God calls you or not, not a matter whether God anoints you or not, not a matter whether you are equipped or not, not a matter about whether you have enough experience and foundations a not, but what that matters most is: Do you want to serve God with all your Heart, with all your strength, your mind and your soul?

Isaiah 40:31 says, "but those who hope in the LORD, will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

If you place your Hope in God and not yourself, God will help us to be like eagles =)

Love you, Occidentalists.

Your beloved,
GenesisJo.

No comments: